Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lizard Lounge and The Bottle Shop



My last week in Paris I was finishing up a shoot with Lizard Lounge in the Marais for the Eurostar Magazine. Don't you just love that wall? The Lizard Lounge is part of the Cheap Blonde bar brotherhood. The other brothers are Stolly's and The Bottle Shop. The magazine doesn't come out until December but I couldn't wait to share two great establishments. The Lizard Lounge's atmosphere is killer with a dark wood interior and a local bar feel. And The Bottle Shop presented me with a moan-worthy lunch of an open-faced sandwich of chicken and fresh avocado with a salad and grilled potatoe halves...I will dream about it for months. If you are anywhere near it, you better be finding yourself there. For your own good.



ENJOY
V

No comments: