Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am so lucky

I feel so connected to the universe.
All the souls I've had the absolute pleasure of meeting in my short life.
And once again I thank facebook and the world wide interweb,
for helping me keep in contact with their daily wit & masterpieces and loves & travels.
And I LOVE blogs.

© Wolfgang Kvietkus

There are two in particular that I want to share right now.
Stay at Home Dad
The laughter factor of the incredibly talented human being, Wolfgang Fitzwilliam Kvietkus, who is lucky enough to be married to my old friend Marisa, has started a blog. If his name doesn't make you want to check it out, don't, you wouldn't appreciate it properly.

Once you've wiped the tears from your laughing eyes, you will want to read the wit of
The Product of My Restless Mind
and it's literary talent, Gabby Bevel.

© Vanessa Rudloff

She was my victim for the latest spread in Norman Magazine (the new publication combination of Silk and Abner). Coming to a coffee shop near you. I think it's safe to say that Gabby is another reason why I am meant to be here, in the not so well known city of Norman, OK.

This post is to keep them accountable.
Reminding them that people are reading. And they want to continue to read the genius that flows out of their craniums onto their cyberspace realty.

And I hope their fingers continue to be magical.

Smiles and smiles and smiles for miles and miles and miles.
V

No comments: