Monday, March 1, 2010

I heart Tim Walker!

The photography of Tim Walker keeps popping up lately. I've been a fan for quite some time and it makes me smile to see his work inspiring others. His use of color and props propels the viewer straight into his imagination...makes you want to be there to play as well.
A couple of my favorite Tim Walker masterpieces...
The disco ball images were the inspiration for a boat and disco ball series I did in Washington.






I have over 200 photographers bookmarked on my computer and I wish everyone knew how amazing they are. A post for another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

V,

I hope I was your inspiration for this post ;) You have definitely inspired me to view the world through eyes similar to yours. I love Tim Walker's photos, and hope you would like to take photos of me in this style!

Heather O.