Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beautiful sweet nothings


my beautiful girl,

you are asleep beside me, and despite the deep rumbles and grating gears of the passing vehicles on the highway outside our window, I feel so content, listening to your breathing, and the wind in the tall backyard tree, and now it is silent of all cars and trucks and roadnoise, and now it is nicer than it was before. with you I have learnt the most about myself, and consequently the world, and with you I am calmest, clearest, happiest, realest, warmest, and all other superlatives that could be used to describe just how right things are with you. I have said it a few times but I'm not sure I've ever truly been able to express just how much I appreciate you, your presence in my life, all of the things I have learnt from you both directly and indirectly. the world will change and change often, sometimes dramatically, but I know our love will always remain. we are the strongest of the strong, and I will never leave your side.

thank you for all that you have blessed me with. i am indebted to you.

yours for all time, and timelessness,
m

I'm still constantly in awe at this little creature named Nirrimi. This is from her blog, We Live Young. She is a constant inspiration, not just in her amazing photography but in her spirit. Adventurously free, life lovin spirit. Painted with words and light.
I hope it continues on even in the face of the great big commercial beast ahead of her.
And I hope there are more sweet nothings like these being shared in the world.
V

No comments: